See Someone Studio
Self Compassion + Body Neutrality Workshop: May 15th
Hey gang, the original details have been changed due to one of the workshop hosts having COVID-19. The affirmation / watercolour part in the graphics is no longer included and the price has been altered accordingly. The workshop is now being held May 15th, 3-5.30pm in the CBD. Details are below.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
SO, whats included?
- Practical therapeutic tools for self compassion and body neutrality by Kathryn Wilde (BC, MCP)
- Knowledge about body neutrality and what it really means in practice
- Skills to cultivate better body image
- Skills to increase your self worth and self compassion
- This workshop is held in a comfortable and safe group environment
- Date and Time: Sunday May 15th, 2022, 3-5.30*
- Length: 2.5 Hours
- Location: CBD location (address provided after purchase)
- Amenities: onsite bathroom
- complimentary afternoon tea, please email with any dietary requirements.
- there will be the opportunity for a group dinner afterwards, however that is that the individuals cost.