PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS HOSTED AT OUR ADELAIDE HILLS STUDIO IN NAIRNE.
SO, whats included?
- Practical therapeutic tools for self compassion and body neutrality by Kathryn Wilde (BC, MCP)
- Knowledge about body neutrality and what it really means in practice
- Skills to cultivate better body image
- Skills to increase your self worth and self compassion
- This workshop is held in a comfortable and safe group environment
- Designing an affirmation card painting with Sarah Winter, Owner of See Someone Studio and The Tit Club
- A how to in watercolour and help designing your concept
- Guidance and templates if you're a little nervous about creating your own
- An afternoon of kindness and learning and unlearning underneath the gum trees in the spring sunshine
- A gift from all attendees from Sarah + Kat
- Date and Time: Sunday November 28th, 2021, 1.30-4.30*
- Length: 3 Hours
- Location: See Someone Studio Hills Side, Nairne, Adelaide Hills, Peramangk Land (address provided after purchase)
- Amenities: onsite bathroom and kitchen
- Accessibility: please email email@example.com to discuss accessibility needs.
- complimentary afternoon tea, and tea provided by Gaia Botanica