See Someone Studio
Outdoor Soy Wax Candle: SUMMER NIGHTS (mosquito repelling)
Made for the outdoors, the summer nights and the laughs with friends that mosquitoes just don't need to get in on.
Our Summer Nights candle comes in 3 sizes, designed for the outdoors and entertaining, so we've made them a little bit more stylish than the ol' pots from the hardware store.
Blending essential Citronella oil (Mosquit-oh-no-she-better-dont) and the scent of fresh orange zest in creamy Soy wax, brings a candle that smells like the best kind of memories and warm, balmy nights.
See Someone Studio's candle range is designed and poured on site in our little studio haven in Goodwood, Adelaide, South Australia.
Quality is important to us, so we used all the good things. 100% natural soy wax, which is completely vegan and cruelty free, high quality ethically made cotton wicks, coloured not painted amber jars and low tox fragrance oils.
Available in 3 styles:
- Small Amber: Burn time approx 20hrs
- Apothecary Pot: Burn time approx 45hrs
- Large Boho: Burn time approx 65hrs
For longest candle life, please trim your wick after each burn.
Things your candle will also love ya for:
- not burning it out of sight, especially if there's a draft or hanging furnishings. Safety first!
- not burning it for more than 4 hours, it'll be tired and need to cool off for a bit. Let the wax completely reset between burns.
- keep that wick no more than a 1/4 inch or half a cm if you're not good at that imperial system, who is right?
- tell it that it smells nice at least once a day for good measure