Want to try your hand, literally, at clay? These workshop terms are a great way to get a hang of the basics, make some beautiful pieces and see if ceramics is something for you. At worst, you have some fun and unwind, at best you find your new passion and a life long art!
SO, what will you learn?
- over 5 two hour workshop sessions held fortnightly:
- You'll learn how to make a pinch pot, a coil pot and a slab pot
- You'll learn some tips and tricks, technical terms and then the easier ones to remember and be guided past the nervousness that can come with working with clay for beginners or people that are wanting to give it a go again.
- You'll have guidance and assistance to create your pieces / access to all our studio tools.
- On the final week you will have the opportunity to glaze and underglaze your own work
We then fire yours piece for you and have them ready for collection or shipment in 4-6 weeks!
- Dates: Tuesday Jan 25th, Feb 8th, Feb 22nd, Mar 8th, Mar 22nd*
- Length and Time: Each session goes for 2 hours, 6.30-8.30pm
- Location: See Someone Studio Hills Side, Nairne, Adelaide Hills
- Amenities: onsite bathroom and kitchen
- all materials required to complete the term, fire and glaze your pieces and take home tools.