Come sit amongst the sun and the gum trees with me on the deck of my hills based studio and tiny home, have a glass of wine or a cuppa and learn some clay basics...
Want to try your hand, literally, at clay? These workshop sessions are great for getting your toes wet, trying something fun with friends or spending an easy afternoon mindfully creating.
Due to the significance of the date this workshop is held on, See Someone Studio will be donating 30% of workshop ticket sales to Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute
SO, what will you learn?
- over this 3 hour workshop and free making session you will be taken through the basics of hand building and sculpting clay.
- You'll learn how to make a pinch pot, a coil pot and a slab pot - and then have over 2 hours and a kilo of clay to create your own masterpieces.
- You'll learn some tips and tricks, technical terms and then the easier ones to remember and be guided past the nervousness that can come with working with clay for beginners or people that are wanting to give it a go again.
We then fire and glaze your piece for you and have it ready for collection or shipment in 4-6 weeks!
- Date and Time: Sunday January 26th, 1.30-4.30pm*
- Length: the workshops go for 2-3 hours, but always planned for 3
- Location: See Someone Studio Hills Side, Nairne, Adelaide Hills
- Amenities: onsite bathroom and kitchen
- all materials required to make some funky and fabulous clay creations.
- Grazing platter, glass of wine, kombucha, tea and coffee.