Want to try your hand, literally, at clay? These workshop sessions are great for getting your toes wet, trying something fun with friends or spending an easy afternoon mindfully creating.
SO, what will you learn?
- over this 3 hour workshop and free making session you will be taken through the basics of hand building and sculpting clay.
- You'll learn how to make a pinch pot, a coil pot and a slab pot - and then have over 2 hours and a kilo of clay to create your own masterpieces.
- You'll learn some tips and tricks, technical terms and then the easier ones to remember and be guided past the nervousness that can come with working with clay for beginners or people that are wanting to give it a go again.
We then fire and glaze your piece for you and have it ready for collection or shipment in 4-6 weeks!
- Date and Time: Sunday March 14th, 1.30-4.30pm*
- Length: the workshops go for 2-3 hours, but always planned for 3
- Location: See Someone Studio 6/89 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
- Amenities: onsite bathroom and kitchen
- all materials required to make some funky and fabulous clay creations.
- Grazing platter, kombucha, tea and coffee.