CANDLE LOVERS - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!
Hosted by See Someone Studio founder and creative director Sarah, the artist also behind The Tit Club - come and learn a little bit about the art-meets-science balance of ethical candle making in this slow paced, intimate workshop.
With just 4 spaces per workshop, you'll be given the focus and attention you need to be guided at each step. It's perfect to do by yourself, in pairs or as a group.
SO, what will you learn?
- Sarah will take you through the process of wax and wick selection depending on what you're making, teach you about fragrance loading, adding colour, and guide you along the way
- In the workshop you will learn how to prepare and pour 1 Glassware Candle. You will be able to choose not just your fragrance from a selection of 10, but also the colour and the jar you pour in from a selection including amber and vintage style jars.
- You will then also be guided through pouring and fragrance / colour mixing your own Torso pillar candle - you can select from the Sage, Mallory, Grace or Brigid body types.
- At the end of the workshop, your candles will be left to cure for 24 hours in the studio and then collection of your two beautiful candles will be available the following week.
- Date and Time: Thursday May 20th 2021, 6.30pm-9.00pm*
- Length: the workshops go for 2-3 hours, but always planned for 3
- Location: See Someone Studio, Shop 6, 89 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
- Amenities: onsite bathroom and kitchen
- Accessibility: unfortunately due to the heritage nature of the building, there are steps and slimmer than average door ways limiting easy wheelchair access, accessibility aids like ramps are available for access upon request however we recommend emailing email@example.com with specific requirements prior to purchasing a ticket. Our absolute best will be done to make the space and access to suitable.
- all materials required to make 1 glass jar candle and 1 torso pillar candle
- Grazing platter (GF, VEGAN available upon request)
- Kombucha, Tea and Coffee
Both Candle and Pillar Candle wax is 100% Soy Wax, Vegan and Cruelty free. All materials have been ethically and mindfully sourced using trusted manufacturers.
The cost of the workshop is the same value as the final products, but instead, you get to also take home the satisfaction of creating your own perfect melting hun.
Regular jarred candles: $45.00
Torso candles: $30.00