See Someone Studio
Candle Making + Flower Setting Workshop - Thursday June 23rd, 2022
Hello! Are you a candle lover? Always wanted to make your own? Thinking about starting a business and want to learn the basics from someone that's been through all of that already?
This is the workshop for you! Sarah, the owner of See Some Studio has been pouring and making soy wax candles for over 3 years and is passionate about producing the best quality candles with the smallest footprint possible. They'll share tips and tricks and provide as much advice as you'd like, tailoring each workshop to what the attendees are hoping to take from it. Whether it's for a fun day with friends, a nice present for a loved one, or a step into the world of making candles, you'll have a lovely, nice smelling time!
What will you learn?
- You will be taken through the process of wax and wick selection depending on what you're making, taught about fragrance loading, adding colour, and guided along the way as you make your own jar candle. You'll then learn how to set flowers and other decorative pieces like gold leaf and crystals in a pre-made candle in a fragrance of your choice (we'll email you in the lead up to the workshop for this information)
- In the workshop you will learn how to prepare and pour 1 Glassware Candle and 1 torso body candle. You will be able to choose not just your fragrance from a selection of 10, but also the colour and the jar you pour in from a selection of jars and also select the decorations you'd like from a wide selection.
- At the end of the workshop, your candles will be left with us to cure for 24 hours and then be available for collection from our Studio within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Date and Time: Thursday June 23rd, 6.30pm
- Length: the workshops go for 2hours
- Location: See Someone Studio, Shop 6 89 Goodwood Road, Goodwood SA
A grazing platter and glass of wine will also be included, please email us if you have any allergies or dietary requirements email@example.com
Our wax is 100% Soy Wax, Vegan and Cruelty free. All materials have been ethically and mindfully sourced using trusted manufacturers.