CANDLE LOVERS - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!
Hosted by See Someone Studio at Karma and Crow - come and learn a little bit about the art-meets-science balance of ethical candle making in this slow paced, intimate workshop + have a glass of wine on us!.
After the workshop, your candles come back to our studio to cure over night and then are available for pick up from our studio the following day, trimmed and finished for you!
SO, what will you learn?
- Sarah will take you through the process of wax and wick selection depending on what you're making, teach you about fragrance loading, adding colour, and guide you along the way
- In the workshop you will learn how to prepare and pour 1 Glassware Candle. You will be able to choose not just your fragrance from a selection of 10, but also the colour and the jar you pour in from a selection including amber and vintage style jars.
- Date and Time: Friday January 21st, 2022, 7pm-8pm*
- Length: the workshops go for 1 hour, but times vary.
- Location: Karma and Crow, Richmond Road, Richmond, SA
- all materials required to make 1 glass jar candle
- a glass of Karma wine!
You will also be able to order from their full wine and food menu!
Candle wax is 100% Soy Wax, Vegan and Cruelty free. All materials have been ethically and mindfully sourced using trusted manufacturers.